Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blank's Day Out



After having a shitastic day at work, I came home to take my stress out on the snow lying on the ground. Then, to make myself feel better I attempted to take Nudge out in the snow. No dice. He was not feeling it. When Nudge resists, there is always the Grey furred- green eyed lover. Blank is a sucker for the outside. I took him out and threw him in the snow. He was enthralled by it. He ran around making his Blank sounds, meowing, clucking, and yelling. I love looking out the front window to see him little paw prints in the snow.

Leave it to Blank to make my day.

1 comment:

Ruth Z Deming said...

great shots of Blank!!! love the way you captured his sounds in words - meowing, clucking, and yelling -the cluck word was perfect.

wonder they're doing now... alone in the house.

do i miss them? absolutely not. i'll be happy to check on them when you're in europe. your fig tree should also be blooming then.