Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Exhaustion.. trying to keep up!

It has been awhile since I actually blogged. After wedding madness and honeymoon fun, I headed back to work. I missed the first 4 days with the student- Thank God I have Kelly! I came back on 9/14 tired and jet lagged but I made it through the day! I need to vent. It is NOT the students this year. They are pretty good with the exception of the 4 or 5 knuckleheads. The staff at my school is awesome, with the exception of some knuckleheads. It is the paperwork that I am tired of! I feel like it never, never stops and get worse every year!! I have no problem doing lesson plans or paperwork for students that are struggling in grade level work. Working in an Inclusion classroom, there is a lot of paperwork and it get to be more and more every year! I have no idea which end is up when it somes to the school district and their paperwork... I think I need a secretary... help.

No comments: