Friday, August 14, 2009

these dreams...


As I get closer to the wedding, I keep having very strange dreams and sometimes nightmares. The other night, it was a pretty awesome dream. Let me let you in on one thing- I am rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In the dream, we are at the ceremony outside and everything is beautiful! I look outside of the limo and my ushers were the Dementors from Harry Potter...
In the dream, they are not the soul sucking, sadness bringing figures you read in the books. They are pretty pleasant but end up freaking the guests out that have never ready the book (or saw the movie). Overall, the dream was not bad! Much better than the nightmares I have been having!!

1 comment:

pollyhyper said...

Ha! I remember having weird dreams leading up to my wedding. I don't remember what they were, but they were weird.