Sunday, December 28, 2008

wedding update



So... as of tomorrow, I will be getting hitched in 8 months. I am so ready. Right now I am filling out thank you cards from the shower the other weekend, trying to finish up ASAP. I love that I keep getting gifts and they are waiting for me when I get home from work! I am also turning on the pilates full force. I want that damn dress to fit. Dan and I have made a New Year's resolution to eat alot better and allow one cheat day a week. I might start running also to add to the mix.
I think we have mostly everything under control: place, DJ, photographer, someone to marry us, wedding bands, my dress, and the invitations. I have to call the florist right after the new year to talk flower ideas. The guys will wait and get their tuxs a little bit closer to the wedding. We are still trying to figure out what to do with my brother moving but I am sure that they have the same tux rental places in Philadelphia and California.

No comments: