Tuesday, July 28, 2009

32 days BUT who is counting?

Me.. that is who is counting. I am ready to go to Ovations for a crazy day of fun! Color, cut, brow wax, AND my wedding hair and makeup trial. I have no idea why I am getting a hair trial. I trust Richard, and only Richard, with my hair. I have for the past 10 years and will continue for a long time! He is the best. My salon is a home away from home. They are so warm and friendly! I owe Lisa, the receptionist, my left arm since she has been amazing! I have my contacts in because I am a pro now so I can really see what is going on! I will be posting pictures later so I will be waiting for some feedback!! I hate to plug BUT if you are looking for a good salon... Ovations (215-923-4747) is AMAZING!!!! Everyone there is amazing and does a kick ass job!
I love my Richard and cannot wait to see how it all goes today!

1 comment:

Ruth Z Deming said...

your hair looked great on facebook, nicole! since great minds think alike, i had my hair cut and brows waxed at my fave place - amanda at hair cuttery in abington. i waited for her 2 weeks till she came back from vacation.

also, since great minds think alike, i too went to my eye doctor on davisville road in the same bldg as my old office. dr nick vu fitted me w/newer contact lenses - they actually invented a new rigid gas permeable material so it's even more comfy than the other ones.

who's counting? i have your invitation on my fridge & cleaned off my backporch so that when the out-of-towners arrive we can sit out with the cool breezes. i hired colleen to clean the horrifically filthy porch!