Tuesday, July 21, 2009

losing my mind....

It is getting close... I can feel it. I can smell it. I am having nightmares about it. 39 days is what I keep telling myself this morning. The wedding will be here before I know it! One thing is done and over with- all the guys are done getting fitted for the tuxs... that is no one less thing I have to worry about (THANKS, ALICE!!). Tomorrow, Dan is taking the day off and we are heading to Doylestown to get the marriage license! There is a 3 day waiting period... I guess in can you are so close to your wedding date that you want to change your mind! Next week I have to pick up my dress. I have been so good with not doing the booze/dessert thing! Last night I was so hungry around 9 p.m. BUT I drank some water and relaxed.. funny but it did help.
The nightmares are pretty crazy. The most over the top scenarios... Alice told me that they might get worse as we get closer to the day... her advice? Breathe.

No comments: