Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Phillies & Obama in '08


I have no idea where to start! First, the Philadelphia Phillies picked up the suspended game 5 on Wednesday, October 29th in the bottom of the 6th inning. Needless to say, the Phillies won the World Series that night. I am still pumped over this fact. Growing up a Phillies phan, I was only 2 when the won in 1980. I think it was fate. Look at the numbers- World Series in 80and now 08. Tug McGraw was 45 and Lidge is 54... fate I tell you!
I am sitting an watching CNN. Pennsylvania has been called for Obama!!! I feel important because I went tonight and voted with Dan. I was number 832 where we voted this evening. So far, Obama is way in the lead, which I am excited about! I loved Obama when he spoke at the DNC in 2004 and I cannot believe he is so close to being the President Elect! Things are looking up!
Tomorrow morning I will be saying that the Phillies are the World Series Champions and Obama is our next President!!

No comments: