Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you to all Veterans


So I had a nice Tuesday off today thanks to the people that have risked/given their lives for this country. For that, THANK YOU! It is appreciated by myself and many others.

Yesterday, I get an idea to keep myself busy on my day off. I had planned to write lesson plans and get ready for the rest of the 2008 school year. I decide that is NOT what I am going to do. I am going to rake the leaves in our backyard. Not a hard task! I will get some exercise and do some yard work done. I decide to tell Dan of my intentions to do this and he is all about this idea.

This morning, I get up at 10ish, eat some breakfast, drink coffee, and get dressed nice and warm! I then go out to take on the back yard. Started at 10:30 in the front yard. Finished in the very back of the yard at around 12:30! Those leaves and weeds I cut done have nothing on me!

The picture at the beginning of the blog is the finished product! I got my physical activity and am feeling pretty damn good!!


No comments: